Azamara Club Cruises has announced that it will open additional segments in 2018 for its World Cruise. The cruise line says this move is to help meet demand and continues its mission of ensuring guests have the best experience possible.
The “Azamara Opens Additional Segments for 155-Night World Cruise” is a cruise that has been around for many years. This year, it will be going through the Panama Canal and stopping in Costa Rica.
Azamara Club Cruises announced in November that its newest ship, Azamara Onward, will embark on a 155-night World Voyage in 2024. The company also said at the time that people who did not want to do the whole 155-night trek may book shorter chunks of the program.
The sailing has now been divided into ten portions by Azamara. “While we want every guest to enjoy all 155 nights of this magnificent trip, we recognize the need for flexibility, which is why we’ve made all segments accessible to our guests,” the company stated in an email to travel partners.
Onward, Azamara (Photo courtesy of Azamara)
Individual bookings are now available for each section, and guests may opt to join the ship for one or more parts.
Guests who book a segment will save 20% on their cruise cost and will get an Experience More Essentials Package that includes free internet, $300 onboard credit, and an enhanced premium beverage package.
The following are the segments:
- Tapestry of Central America (Segment 1) – January 5–18, 2024
- Pacific Mysteries (Segment 2) – January 18 to February 3
- South Pacific Explorer (Segment 3) – February 3 to 14
- Segment 4: Kiwis & Koalas – February 15 to 29
- Segment 5: Astounding Australia & Asia – March 1 to 21
- Segment 6: Vietnam & Thailand Pathways – March 22 to April 5
- April 6–25, Segment 7: Ancient Trade Routes
- April 26 to May 16 – Segment 8: Ancient Reflections
- Segment 9: European Gems & Icons – May 17 to 29
- Segment 10: Adriatic & Med Gateways – May 30 to June 9
For individuals who desire to complete their journey in the United Kingdom, an extra 11-night extension (Segment 11) is offered from Barcelona to Southampton.
(Photo credit: Azamara)
Currently, the segments’ beginning rates vary from $2,239 to $5,199 per person.
The cost of a 155-night cruise in an inner stateroom starts at $34,699 per person. Those that book the whole World Voyage will get the following benefits:
- $4,000 in onboard credit + another $3,000 in beach excursion credit
- For one device, there is unlimited wifi.
- Two-person Premium Beverage Package
- Flights to Fort Lauderdale in business class roundtrip
- Prior to the cruise, a one-night hotel stay is included, as well as a pre-sailing gala.
- All transportation to and from the airport, hotel, and cruise are included.
- Luggage shipping refund of $500
- 10 cultural adventures in AzAmazing Evenings
- Laundry service once a week
READ ON FOR 7 CRUISE TRENDS TO WATCH IN 2022
The “azamara world cruise 2024 itinerary” is a new addition to the line of Azamara cruises. The company has announced that they will be opening additional segments for their 155-night World Cruise in 2020.
- azamara world cruise 2024
- azamara world cruise 2024 prices
- azamara world cruise 2022
- oceania world cruise 2023
- crystal world cruise 2024