The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection joins Marriott Bonvoy as the latest to offer guests a personalized experience. Guests visiting The Palm Beach Resort and Marina will now find their stay made personal with thoughtful touches like freshly baked cookies, tailored wine selections, and air fare upgrades.
Marriot has announced its partnership with Ritz-Carleton, the luxury brand of hotel and resorts. This is a new alliance for Marriott Bonvoy which will offer guests access to exclusive experiences like dining in one of the world’s most luxurious restaurants or staying at an iconic resort worldwide.
The “ritz-carlton yacht collection latest news” is a luxury hotel chain that will be joining Marriott Bonvoy. The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection is known for its distinctive style and luxurious amenities.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has announced that it will join Marriott’s Bonvoy rewards program on November 9, 2021.
Marriott Bonvoy members may now earn and redeem points for trips beginning May 6, 2022.
“It’s great to add The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection to our unrivaled array of travel experiences,” said David Flueck, Senior Vice President, Global Loyalty, Marriott International. “No other program provides as many unique rooms as Marriott Bonvoy, and this new product is a fantastic addition for our most discriminating members.”
(The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection provided this rendering.)
During their trip, Marriott Bonvoy elite members will be treated to a higher level of luxury, including a VIP greeting upon boarding and various recognition during the ship.
“We are delighted to announce that The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will join the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio, resulting in a truly unique offering for our members and guests,” said Chris Gabaldon, Marriott International’s Senior Vice President, Luxury Brands. “As the iconic brand evolves, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection’s participation in Marriott Bonvoy allows long-time Ritz-Carlton fans, newcomers to the brand, and guests from across Marriott International’s portfolio to earn and redeem points while exploring this incredibly exciting, elevated, and immersive travel experience.”
MORE: For $21,000, you can take a 111-night world cruise.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection includes 30 hotel brands with 7,900 properties under Marriott Bonvoy, as well as 44,000 premium and luxury vacation rentals from Marriott International’s Homes & Villas.
(Photo credit: Marriott Bonvoy)
The following are some of the specifics on how Bonvoy members may earn and redeem points when sailing with the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection:
- The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will reward members with five points for every dollar paid on the cruise cost alone, as well as on the hotel package fee for participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels booked via The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- Members may use their first 180,000 points toward a $1,000 cruise cost discount, and then they can use their points in increments of 90,000 points for a $500 discount. It’s possible that you’ll be able to get your money back in full.
- Each night on board, members will get one elite night credit toward reaching greater Elite rank.
- For members pursuing Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite level, the cruise cost and hotel package pricing will be used toward the yearly qualifying expenditure.
- When members use their Marriott Bonvoy co-branded credit cards from JPMorgan Chase and American Express, they may earn even more points on their journey purchase.
Evrima, the company’s first boat, will sail the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Central America, and South America, among other areas. Because of its modest size, it will be able to dock in places that bigger ships cannot, such as Saint-Tropez, Ibiza, and St. Barts.
READ NEXT: Holland America Introduces a “Kids Cruise Free” Promotion
The “ritz-carlton yacht photos” is a luxury hotel that has been around for decades. It is now joining Marriott Bonvoy, which is the largest hotel chain in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Ritz-Carlton part of Marriott Rewards?
A: Yes, the Ritz-Carlton is a part of Marriott Rewards.
Who owns the Ritz-Carlton yacht collection?
A: The Ritz-Carlton hotel company
- ritz-carlton cruise ship destinations
- are ritz-carlton cruises all inclusive
- ritz-carlton yacht collection crew
- marriott yacht rentals
- can you use points for ritz-carlton yacht